Join CEO Emily Boyd Stormoen and Board of Directors Chair Schalon Newton, DBA for the ANRF’s State of the Foundation on Thursday, June 23rd at 4 p.m. PT/7 p.m. ET. Hear first-hand from these two leaders every day are thinking about the short and long-term sustainability of the organization, the need to think differently to elevate the level of research support and the ongoing need for arthritis and related autoimmune disease research.
The presentation, discussion and Q&A session will feature:
- In depth look at ANRF’s five-year strategic plan developed by the Board of Directors and staff, how its guiding the organization to think innovatively
- Review of 2021-22 programs, scientist research in the news and organizational growth.
- 2022-23 Grant funded scientists/cohort just announced.
- A look ahead: 2022-23 and ANRF’s year ahead (the organization operates on a 4/1-3/31 fiscal year).
- Discussion of the role the organization continues to play in creating a path to a cure for arthritis and related autoimmune disease research.